DVC 1 spelt peel and finishing center
The budget version of our DVC 2.
Performance: up to 850 kg/h of raw material.
The DVC 1 performs three operations at the same time: peeling the raw material, aspirating husks and light parts and separating unpeeled from peeled grains in its integrated tumbling-sieve.
Peeling based on the rubbing principle is a reliable and gentle process. This is also shown by the good germination rate of the peeled product.
The motors at the raw material intake and at the tumbling-sieve are controlled by frequency converters and can be adjusted progressively. In manual operation, up to 850 kg of spelt can be peeled per hour.
- Unpeeled grains are returned to the intake automatically
- Husks and light parts are removed through an exhaust line (accessory) of up to 20 m
- Exhaust fan is lined for wear protection
- Strong magnet at the raw material intake sorts out metal parts
- Comes fully wired with a 32A-connector
- Easy to position, easy to connect
- Wear parts are inexpensive and can be replaced by you