DVC 2 spelt peel- and finishing center
Our compact all-in-one solution for peeling and separating spelt, emmer and einkorn.
Performance: up to 1,500 kg/h of raw material.
The machine performs three operations at the same time: peeling the raw material, aspirating husks and light parts and separating unpeeled from peeled grains in the integrated tumbling-sieve.
Peeling based on the rubbing principle is a reliable and gentle process. This is also shown by the good germination rate of the peeled product.
Automated and program-controlled
Controlling the motors through a frequency converter and the self-regulating, load-dependent control system enable continuous operation in the optimal range without wasting your valuable time. Once adjusted the DVC 2 controls itself, you can watch the full picture and all parameters on a lucid touch-screen. There’s nothing else to do.
- Unpeeled grains are returned to the intake automatically
- Husks and light parts are rermoved through an exhaust line (accessory) of up to 20 m
- Exhaust fan is lined for wear protection
- Strong magnet at the raw material intake sorts out metal parts
- Comes fully wired with a 32A-connector
- Easy to position, easy to connect
- Wear parts are inexpensive and can be replaced by you
Every kind of spelt needs to be processed differently.
A simple model calculation shows how quickly the DVC 2 pays for itself
The spelt peel- and finishing center DVC 2 is completely wired and equipped with a 32A plug and can be put to exhaust line into operation immediately after positioning and connection.
The DVC 2 pays off.
Markus Meier describes his experiences with the DVC2
The spelt peel- and finishing center DVC 2
For further questions about DVC 2, please contact us at +49 7581 480990 or firstname.lastname@example.org