FVC 2 flex-finishing-center
Our versatile solution for a wide range of legumes and grains.
Performance: up to 500 kg/h of raw material – depending on the type of product.
Our FVC 2 flex-finishing-center is a compact, universal peeling machine for a wide range of legumes and cereals such as oats, sunflower, millet, lupine, emmer, einkorn and spelt.
The machine performs three operations at the same time: peeling the raw material, aspirating husks and light parts and separating from unpeeled and peeled products in its integrated tumbling-sieve.
Peeling based on the spinning principle is a reliable and gentle process. This is also shown by the good germination rate of the peeled product. In a spinning wheel, single grains are aligned and thrown against a peeling ring.
- Unpeeled grains are returned to the intake automatically
- Husks and light parts are removed through an exhaust line (accessory) of up to 20 m
- Exhaust fan is lined for wear protection
- Strong magnet at the raw material intake sorts out metal parts
- Comes fully wired with a 32A-connector
- Easy to position, easy to connect
- Wear parts are inexpensive and can be replaced by you